Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Is Google Beyond the Law?

Google is all over the news lately; I pass on reading about most of it (just seems like all the news is about invasion of privacy, and it's getting old). I couldn't help but laugh, however, when I saw this picture of a cop pulling over one of the street view cars!


And speaking of Google Street View...check out this site, which has their favorite pictures of Google Street View scenes; I wonder if they pulled over to help the guy in the burning car? And if you want to see some pictures of Google's Street Map car fleet, then head over to Gizmodo, who has the shots.

I have also learned that Google has no problem taking your picture off Street Maps, provided you follow several somewhat complicated steps. Go here to see what they are...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Street View is a good idea!!! I'd recommend you to look through another resource. My favourite is Street View service on http://streetview.fizber.com/