Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Roland (from the Book)

The man who I now refer to as "Roland (from the Book)" has finally took my advice and started a blog. You may remember him as the guy that ticked everyone off for making fun of the handicap, while I was away on my honeymoon.

His first real blog (his other two are reruns from a previous blog he wrote) is about ChaCha, which we both tried out of boredom while we were supposed to be working. We asked meaningful questions like "Can God build a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it" to meaningless questions like "What is Britnany Spears' sock size"...it's a clever post worth checking out.

Coincidently, Roland will be DJing at a club in LA this weekend. Go check it out! I think I might actually go to this one... if you want to check out French Pop Music go here for more info!

1 comment:

K said...

"The handicap"?

Super classy, yet again.