Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Favorite TV Shows of the Year

The Office
I had my doubts when I heard they were bringing another BBC show to America (look what we did to couplings!), but this show keeps getting better with each season. I was a little disappointed when Jim and Pam got together, and thought it was the kiss of death, but, so far, it remains on top of its game.

Flight of the Conchords
I don't know why this show is so funny. It just is. It's like Spinal Tap meets Napoleon Dynamite each week, and comes out with some of the most pointless material ever put on TV! But it's still good!

Extras
I can't believe season two was the last one! Who ends a show this good this son? Oh wait, the same guy who ended the original BBC Office at its peak...Ricky Gervais. I thought season one was better, but this season two was still better then pretty much anything else on TV (which, sadly, isn't saying much)

30 Rock
I'll put anything that has an episode with Seinfeld in my top five.

The Soup
Forget David Spade and his sorry attempt to poke fun of celebrity news; nothing beats this show on E! If Jon Stewart did a show that did nothing put made fun of TV shows, then this is what it would look like!

No comments: