Friday, November 9, 2007

CLA - A Photo Diary

1st Street. I get off one street to early :(

Is this a Borders Books or movie theater?

Seen one convention center, you've seen 'em all

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the floor is more interesting then this wiki workshop!


Nothing fixes a long day like lunch!

Of all the days not to be running the roller coaster!

This is a floating garbage truck! It goes around the harbor and picks up all the garbage. I've decided when I grow up I want to be a trash man of the sea just like the guy driving this thing.

Who doesn't love a lighthouse?

The Queen Mary...as seen in such television comedy's as Arrested Development.

As I walked by they advertised on a loud speaker the boat would depart on a three hour tour...a three hour tour.

What's so famous about this guy? I've never even heard of him.

I don't wanna go back inside :(

Exhibition Hall...I think I'm supposed to be networking in here or something, but I'm horrible about networking; it's like advertising yourself and who wants to do that? Incidentally, my first book Quiet, Please will be in bookstore across the country in April 2008!

Ugh! Another boring workshop!

Going home at last!